An Nead - 'The Nest'
Luxury Isle of Skye Self Catering
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Accommodation & Facilities
An Nead Overview
Your Hosts: Clare and Iain
Welcome to An Nead, our romantic thatched cottage in the spectacularly scenic fishing village of Elgol. The cottage has views over the Knoydart mountains and is just a mile back from Elgol harbour with its much photographed and iconic view over Loch Scavaig towards the Cuillin and from where boat trips run to Loch Coruisk and the Small Isles. With its vintage French fabrics, fine linen, Compagnie de Provence toiletries, sheepskin rugs and real wood burning stove, our cottage is the perfect getaway for couples looking to explore Elgol and return to comfort after a day walking in the hills and mountains.
We are Clare and Iain. We own Coruisk House, the restaurant with rooms right next to the thatched cottages. We are here onsite to help you with all the information you need to enjoy your stay in Elgol. The cottage, An Nead, is also a licensed premises so we can serve cocktails to your door! We can also prioritise a dinner table (by reservation) in our Michelin Guide restaurant for guests staying in An Nead. You are also invited for breakfast (supplement on the advertised self-catering tariff) with a reservation made when you book the cottage. An Nead is the perfect cottage for an elopement.
Clare and Iain are on hand to assist with information and excursions.
- Welcomes up to 1 large or 2 small well-behaved dogs at no extra charge
- Doggy welcome pack provided
Pricing & Reservation
- From £230 per night (minimum 2 night stay)
- Payment in full (28 day cancellation policy)
Open for self-catering all year (B&B available March to November)
- Card details are taken to secure replacement costs for damage
- Please check our calendar for availability or contact us if you need assistance with booking. We look forward to welcoming you to Elgol and An Nead.